The B526 is part of TIC's new Bluetooth 5.0 family of multi-speaker audio solution. Compared to Bluetooth 4, our new Bluetooth 5.0 chipset offers significantly range improvement, up to 4x the distance (vs. 4.0) and increased audio quality due to speed & bandwidth enhancement. Best of all, you can easily connect up to 100 compatible TIC Bluetooth 5 devices to create a massive multi-speaker sound system.
- Single active omnidirectional in-ground speaker
- Built-in 2*50W power amplifier
- Extra tail can connect with another any 8ohm speaker to get stereo,such as B03,B06,GS3,GS5,TFS5,TFS6,TFS10,TFS25 etc.
- Powerful coaxial 2-way speaker design (6.5" woofer and 2" tweeter)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wireless distance up to 300 feet*
- Can connect and play in sync with up to 100+ compatible TIC Bluetooth 5 devices
- 360° omnidirectional sound
- In-ground or surface-mount installation
- Best-in-class weather and impact-resistant exterior design
- 30-ft waterproof, bury-ready power supply
- Bluetooth wireless input only (no wired input)
- Included accessories: remote control and power supply
- Dimension: 15" w x 15" l x 16.25" h
- Bluetooth family: B503 B526 B515 BPS560 ,BPS565,RB506,RB505 New designs will come in soon. All these items can be paired together upto 100 pieces.
* Bluetooth 5's maximum range of 300 feet can be achieved with clear line-of-sight in outdoor settings. Wireless range will decrease in settings with walls and devices with signal interference. In addition, Bluetooth 5 is backward compatible with all older Bluetooth devices but the wireless connection range will be limited to the range specification of the older Bluetooth device. The connection range between a TIC's Bluetooth 5 device and a Bluetooth 4 device is typically between 20-50 feet. However, using an older Bluetooth device does not impact the connection range among speakers in a multi-speaker system.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
just got the B526 subwoofer and B503 speakers - what is the difference in the three settings - BT - TX - RX - it would be nice if they came with a installation manual and owners manual explaining all of the buttons and settings - extremely fast shipping
BT is for Bluetooth, you can double click to get bluetooth signal, so that you can connect it to bluetooth from your phone or other music source,
TX , transmitter mode, click it from the main speakers, and then double click again, you can hear pairing
RX, recevier mode, click it you from all other secondary speakers, and then double click, you can hear pairing. the main and secondary will paired when you hear "paired" if you have any trouble to make the mesh network , you can contact us by 626 7717886.
BTW, you should have connection instructions. If the double click does not work, change it to long press the button, it will work.
If I purchase 2 and want to play at the same time.....does the 2nd speaker have to be wires to the main speaker?
you don't need it, but you have to have power outlet for both of them. Or you can add one regular B06 for B526, B526 has a tail, you can add one regular speaker to get stereo. Two Choices.