AMP88 offer you 2*50w output, with 6 inputs, you can Stream the music from TV, Projector,and other different music sources to your favorite speakers.
Premium Wifi(AirPlay 2) and Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier. Compact Class D RMS 2x50w amplifier and receiver.Support WiFi 2.4G & 5G Dual band and Bluetooth. Perfect for home audio entertainments.
Strong compatibility. With AirPlay 2 , can synchronize with all AirPlay 2 devices of all the brands to create multiroom funtions.With USB,optical fiber ,HDMI,AUX input , easy to hook up TV, projector and other music sources, and can control from the app.
App: MUZO POD. it supports Airplay2, DLNA, iHeartRadio, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Qobuz, Deezer
Easy setup and control. It comes with remote control,can easy control from remote or from app.
More Channels convenience: When have different size speakers ,like 5 inch and 8 speakers, separate the amplifier with AMP22 or AMP44 by aux in/out. Or when more channels needed, add more AMP22 or AMP44 as extension.
Protection: built-in 5-level protection (overload protection, over-voltage protection, over-current protection, short protection, self-protection) makes both amplifier and your speakers more safer. 1-year warranty with new replacement in case of any fault or quality issues.
Available for outdoor. Add Water-resistant housing WHS001 to make it available for outdoor.
AMP88 can connect 2--4pieces GS3/GS5/B03/B06/ASP60/ASP90/ASP120/TFS5/TFS6/TFS10 or ceiling speakers
STREAMING MUSIC/MULTI-ROOM SETUP
iPhones or Other iOS Devices (compatible with AirPlay 2)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices..If you could not connect it to wifi, just use remote control to press WIFI for 3--5second, you can hear "wifi setup mode", you will connect your amplifier to wifi easily.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “Muzo Pod” app if it’s not connected to your wifi network already.
- Open any music/audio streaming app on your iOS device and pick a song, album, or playlist to play.
- From Now Playing screen (or iOS Control Center), tap on the AirPlay audio icon.
- In the following AirPlay window, choose as many as devices as desired to play in a mesh network.
For more AirPlay 2 help, please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202809#ios
Android Phones/Devices (alternative method for iOS devices)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “Muzo Pod” app if it’s not connected to wifi network already.
- From the Device List screen in the “Muzo Pod” app, drag desired devices onto the “main” device to create a mesh network group.
- Use remote control to change the input of the “main” device to Bluetooth. Connect your Android device to the “main” device via Bluetooth. When streaming from any music/audio app, all devices in the mesh network group will play together.
Note: You may also choose another input (HDMI, AUX, optical, and USB) in the “main” device and all devices in the mesh network group will play together from the selected input.
For iOS devices (with compatible iOS versions), we strongly recommend using AirPlay 2 directly instead of using the app for the optimal multi-room experience.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I connect two wired speakers and two wifi speakers? How far it has to be from home router to pick up signal?
you can connect amp88 with wired speakers, and get another two wifi AirPlay 2 speakers ,like WBP10, WBP11 or WB3, WB6 .All of them can pair together by AirPlay 2 or wifi app:muzo pod
Normally the distance will be the same of your wifi coverage, also the wifi speed matters too.
More questions, please call us 626 7717886.
Can you show me the dimensions (W x H x D) of AMP88? Thanks and Best Regards!
housing5"X5"X2", if knobs included, will be 6.5"x5"x2"
Can you select between different inputs remotely? If I have it hooked up to my tv and my record player, how do I switch?
You can use app to change the inputs. (muzo pod)remotely.
If you hook up you TV by HDMI, you choose HDMI
If you hook up record player by aux, you can choose aux
Is there a user manual for this device? I can’t get the device to connect to TV through optical input. The antenna did arrive and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth working perfectly. However, TV sound is main function of the device for us. Want to make sure I’ve read through full user manual before calling again.
From TV, you can use fiber, audio in/out or HDMI, if you use HDMI, pls check there is one call HDMI ARC, only from this can get the signal.
More questions, pls don't hesitate to contact with me