AMP200 offer you 4x100w output, with 6 inputs, you can Stream the music from TV, Projector,and other different music sources to your favorite speakers.
Premium Wifi(AirPlay 2) and Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier. Compact Class D RMS 4x100w amplifier and receiver. Support WiFi 2.4G & 5G Dual band and Bluetooth. Perfect for home audio entertainments.
Strong compatibility. With AirPlay 2 , can synchronize with all AirPlay 2 devices of all the brands to create multiroom funtions. With USB,optical fiber ,HDMI,AUX input , easy to hook up TV, projector and other music sources, and can control from the app.
App: MUZO POD. it supports Airplay2, DLNA, iHeartRadio, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Qobuz, Deezer
Easy setup and control. It comes with remote control,and Bass&Treble button, can easy adjust the bass and Treble according to your personal preference.
More Channels convenience: When have different size speakers ,like 5 inch and 8 speakers, separate the amplifier with AMP22 or AMP44 by aux in/out. Or when more channels needed, add more AMP22 or AMP44 as extension.
Protection:built-in 5-level protection (overload protection, over-voltage protection, over-current protection, short protection, self-protection) makes both amplifier and your speakers more safer. 1-year warranty with new replacement in case of any fault or quality issues.
Available for outdoor. Add Water-resistant housing WHS001 to make it available for outdoor.
STREAMING MUSIC/MULTI-ROOM SETUP
iPhones or Other iOS Devices (compatible with AirPlay 2)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices.If you could not connect it to wifi, just use remote control to press WIFI for 3--5second, you can hear "wifi setup mode", you will connect your amplifier to wifi easily.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “Muzo Pod” app if it’s not connected to your wifi network already.
- Open any music/audio streaming app on your iOS device and pick a song, album, or playlist to play.
- From Now Playing screen (or iOS Control Center), tap on the AirPlay audio icon.
- In the following AirPlay window, choose as many as devices as desired to play in a mesh network.
For more AirPlay 2 help, please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202809#ios
Android Phones/Devices (alternative method for iOS devices)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “Muzo Pod” app if it’s not connected to wifi network already.
- From the Device List screen in the “Muzo Pod” app, drag desired devices onto the “main” device to create a mesh network group.
- Use remote control to change the input of the “main” device to Bluetooth. Connect your Android device to the “main” device via Bluetooth. When streaming from any music/audio app, all devices in the mesh network group will play together.
Note: You may also choose another input (HDMI, AUX, optical, and USB) in the “main” device and all devices in the mesh network group will play together from the selected input.
For iOS devices (with compatible iOS versions), we strongly recommend using AirPlay 2 directly instead of using the app for the optimal multi-room experience.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you add a base speaker?
Do you mean subwoofer? Yes, you can use our B50 or GS50, from here you can add speakers to subwoofer to make more bass.
Can all 4 channels be played at once
All 4 channels can play at the same time only. You can not separate the zones here.
Is there any sort of auto on/off feature or is the amplifier portion always on and drawing power regardless of in use or not?
There is no auto on/off. You can use remote control to turn the amplifier off, or turn off the whole amplifier by press on/off button.
Could this be setup outside?
you can setup outside ,but you have to put it inside a cover for waterproof. We will get the box in March.Thanks
Are the two sets of speakers able to be selected independently now (unlike the AMP 100), for 2 zones? Can both zones be played separately and together?
With one Amplifier, you could not do it. You can get two AMP150 or AMP88. From the app, you can control them by app.
Or you can get one WBR12 with one D2500. You do it easily with a audio cables.
What are the dimensions? Are there fader and balance functions or is output to all 4 speakers the same?
All the balance functions are for all the 4channels the same, you could not control it separately