● WI-FI Setup ● Support WiFi 2.4G & 5G
● Support Bluetooth 5.0
● Support 24bit/44.1KHz~24bit/192KHz
● Support Airplay2, DLNA, iHeartRadio, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Qobuz, Deezer
● Support network multi-room
● Support optical fiber ,HDMI,AUX input
● Equipped with full frequency stereo output
STREAMING MUSIC/MULTI-ROOM SETUP
iPhones or Other iOS Devices (compatible with AirPlay 2)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “Muzo Pod” app if it’s not connected to your wifi network already.
- Open any music/audio streaming app on your iOS device and pick a song, album, or playlist to play.
- From Now Playing screen (or iOS Control Center), tap on the AirPlay audio icon.
- In the following AirPlay window, choose as many as devices as desired to play in a mesh network.
For more AirPlay 2 help, please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202809#ios
Android Phones/Devices (alternative method for iOS devices)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices..If you could not connect it to wifi, just use remote control to press WIFI for 3--5second, you can hear "wifi setup mode", you will connect your amplifier to wifi easily.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “Muzo Pod” app if it’s not connected to wifi network already.
- From the Device List screen in the “Muzo Pod” app, drag desired devices onto the “main” device to create a mesh network group.
- Use remote control to change the input of the “main” device to Bluetooth. Connect your Android device to the “main” device via Bluetooth. When streaming from any music/audio app, all devices in the mesh network group will play together.
Note: You may also choose another input (HDMI, AUX, optical, and USB) in the “main” device and all devices in the mesh network group will play together from the selected input.
For iOS devices (with compatible iOS versions), we strongly recommend using AirPlay 2 directly instead of using the app for the optimal multi-room experience. You will only need to the app to set up the WBR12 initially. After WBR12 is connected to your network, the app is no longer needed for standard control and streaming. You can keep the app to update firmware, rename device, and troubleshoot
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will there be suppprt for "amazon music" in the app?
you can use airplay , or transfer to bluetooth mode, you can play any music.