AMP200 offer you 4*100w output, with 6 inputs, you can Stream the music from TV, Projector,and other different music sources to your favorite speakers.
● WI-FI Setup ● Support WiFi 2.4G & 5G
● Support Bluetooth 5.0
● Support 24bit/44.1KHz~24bit/192KHz
● Support Airplay2, DLNA, iHeartRadio, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Qobuz, Deezer
● Support network multi-room
● Support optical fiber , HDMI, AUX input
● Equipped with full frequency stereo output
STREAMING MUSIC/MULTI-ROOM SETUP
iPhones or Other iOS Devices (compatible with AirPlay 2)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices.If you could not connect it to wifi, just use remote control to press WIFI for 3--5second, you can hear "wifi setup mode", you will connect your amplifier to wifi easily.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “Muzo Pod” app if it’s not connected to your wifi network already.
- Open any music/audio streaming app on your iOS device and pick a song, album, or playlist to play.
- From Now Playing screen (or iOS Control Center), tap on the AirPlay audio icon.
- In the following AirPlay window, choose as many as devices as desired to play in a mesh network.
For more AirPlay 2 help, please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202809#ios
Android Phones/Devices (alternative method for iOS devices)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “Muzo Pod” app if it’s not connected to wifi network already.
- From the Device List screen in the “Muzo Pod” app, drag desired devices onto the “main” device to create a mesh network group.
- Use remote control to change the input of the “main” device to Bluetooth. Connect your Android device to the “main” device via Bluetooth. When streaming from any music/audio app, all devices in the mesh network group will play together.
Note: You may also choose another input (HDMI, AUX, optical, and USB) in the “main” device and all devices in the mesh network group will play together from the selected input.
For iOS devices (with compatible iOS versions), we strongly recommend using AirPlay 2 directly instead of using the app for the optimal multi-room experience.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can all 4 channels be played at once
All 4 channels can play at the same time only. You can not separate the zones here.
Is there any sort of auto on/off feature or is the amplifier portion always on and drawing power regardless of in use or not?
There is no auto on/off. You can use remote control to turn the amplifier off, or turn off the whole amplifier by press on/off button.
Could this be setup outside?
you can setup outside ,but you have to put it inside a cover for waterproof. We will get the box in March.Thanks
Are the two sets of speakers able to be selected independently now (unlike the AMP 100), for 2 zones? Can both zones be played separately and together?
With one Amplifier, you could not do it. You can get two AMP150 or AMP88. From the app, you can control them by app.
Or you can get one WBR12 with one D2500. You do it easily with a audio cables.
What are the dimensions? Are there fader and balance functions or is output to all 4 speakers the same?
All the balance functions are for all the 4channels the same, you could not control it separately