- 100 WATT MAX: The TIC Multi-Zone A B Speaker Selector Switch is perfect for your home theater sound system w/ 100W max power per channel. For use w/ 8ohm impedance speakers. Has a compact slim tabletop design that complements any home theater setup.
- CONTROL 4 SPEAKERS: The new indoor multichannel speaker switcher controls up to 4 speaker pairs connected to a stereo at the same time or in combination. Input/output via screw type connector terminals which accept up to 14AWG speaker wire.
- INDEPENDENT AUDIO SOURCE SELECTOR AND VOLUME CONTROL: Features independent audio source selector and independent volume control per channel. The push button design lets you activate each pair individually to customize the listening experience in your home and independently control the volume to each channel.
- EASY SETUP: Simply connect the left and right outputs from your amp/receiver and/or another source to the left and right A/B inputs on the mini 4-channel multizone controller, connect up to 4 pairs/8 speakers and enjoy high quality audio performance.
- OVERLOAD PROTECTION: Equipped w/ front panel control switches consisting of rotary knobs for volume control and a master speaker switch. Offering high-quality audio, it also provides overload safety protection circuitry and long-term reliability.
- 4 Channel Speaker Selector Switch - Multi Zone A B Speaker Distribution
6 Channel Speaker Selector Switch - Multi Zone A B Speaker Distribution