A "stereo" rock speaker providing 2-channel stereo sound to any exterior landscape setting
- Two-channel dual voice coil "stereo" rock speaker
- Full range speaker system
- 8" woofer driver
- 2 x 2" mylar refractive tweeters
- Power handling: 100W RMS / 200W Peak
- Weather-resistant silicone-sealed multi-layer composite cabinetry with frontal drainage system
- 8Ω per input channel (4Ω when wired in parallel or 16Ω when wired in series)
- Baseplate mount waterproof cable connector x2 L&R channels
- Ideal for commerical or residential installations
- Natural Rock finish with 3-color options: Canyon (CN), Slate (SL) or White Granite (WG)
Note: The DVC feature of the TFS12 speaker is best suited for ease of impedance matching or when stereo sound is desired coming out from a single speaker. Alternatively, an outdoor stereo sound system can be designed by incorporating our standard rock speakers in pairs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.