Outdoor 70v Transformer turn most standard 8Ω speakers into a multi-use distributed 70v outdoor speaker system! This 70v constant voltage distribution transformer works with all TIC 8Ω speakers models
- Rotary Tap Selection: 8Ω, 5W, 10W, 15W ,20W, 25W
- Insertion loss does not exceed 1 dB and it operates within a frequency range of +/- 1dB from 20Hz 20kHz
- Ideal for commerical or residential installation
- Input-to-output cable seals (min 1/4", max 3/8")
- ABS impact-resistant enclosure
- Designed to work with all TIC wire cables (30FT, 50FT, 100FT)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many speakers can you do per Transformer
Normally you need one for one speakers for 70v, because you need adjust the volume separately. If you have dual voice coil, even you need two pieces transformer for one speaker
I think I have 2 TFS6 Rock Speakers. Inside one of them, yes, i opened it, the transformer switch is rusted. Can I re-solder the speaker wires with outdoor speaker wire and install this SP-70V-TA in line on the outside of the rock?
TFS6, we don't have bulit in transformer, just use external transformer SP-70VTA.