The B515 is part of TIC's new Bluetooth 5.0 family of multi-speaker audio solution. Compared to Bluetooth 4, our new Bluetooth 5 chipset offers significantly range improvement, up to 4x the distance (vs. 4.0) and increased audio quality due to speed & bandwidth enhancement. Best of all, you can easily connect up to 100 compatible TIC Bluetooth 5 devices to create a massive multi-speaker sound system.
- Single active omnidirectional in-ground Subwoofer
- Built-in 2*50W power amplifier
- Extra 2 tails for 2 any 8ohm satellite speakers to get stereo,such as B03,B06,GS3,GS5,TFS5,TFS6,TFS10,TFS25 etc.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wireless distance up to 300 feet*
- Can connect and play in sync with up to 100+ compatible TIC Bluetooth 5.0 devices
- Down-facing 8" passive subwoofer driver
- 360º omni-directional sound
- Stereo satellite speaker capability with built-in passive crossover system
- Weatherproof ABS impact-resistant cabinetry
- 2 x double-insulated 3.3FT/1M 14/2 output audio cable tails
- Includes 2 weatherproof cable connector (SPC-CN1)
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 200Hz (Crossover @ <200Hz)
- Unobtrusive shrub green finish
- Ideal for commercial or residential installation30-ft waterproof, bury-ready power supply
- Bluetooth wireless input only (no wired input)
- Included accessories: remote control and power supply
- Dimension: 15" w x 15" l x 19.25" h
- Bluetooth family: B503 B526 B515 BPS560, BPS565,RB506,RB505, New designs will come in soon. All these items can be paired together upto 100 pieces.
* Bluetooth 5's maximum range of 300 feet can be achieved with clear line-of-sight in outdoor settings. Wireless range will decrease in settings with walls and devices with signal interference. In addition, Bluetooth 5 is backward compatible with all older Bluetooth devices but the wireless connection range will be limited to the range specification of the older Bluetooth device. The connection range between a TIC's Bluetooth 5 device and a Bluetooth 4 device is typically between 20-50 feet. However, using an older Bluetooth device does not impact the connection range among speakers in a multi-speaker system.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you please help me with the following: what speaker(s) pairs with the B515 subwoofer?
B515 has two tails, you can add any 5 , 6, 8 inch wired speakers to it. Like our GS5,B06,B03,GS3 or rock speakers as satellite speakers.