The B503 is part of TIC's new Bluetooth 5.0 family of multi-speaker audio solution. Compared to Bluetooth 4, our new Bluetooth 5 chipset offers significantly range improvement, up to 4x the distance (vs. 4.0) and increased audio quality due to speed & bandwidth enhancement. Best of all, you can easily connect up to 100 compatible TIC Bluetooth 5 devices to create a massive multi-speaker sound system.
- Single active omnidirectional in-ground speaker
- Built-in 2*50W power amplifier,
- Extra tail can connect with another any 8ohm speaker to get stereo,such as B03,B06,GS3,GS5,TFS5,TFS6,TFS10,TFS25 etc.
- Powerful coaxial 2-way speaker design (8" woofer and 2" tweeter)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wireless distance up to 300 feet*
- Can connect and play in sync with up to 100+ compatible TIC Bluetooth 5 devices
- 360° omnidirectional sound
- In-ground or surface-mount installation
- Best-in-class weather and impact-resistant exterior design
- 30-ft waterproof, bury-ready power supply
- Bluetooth wireless input only (no wired input)
- Included accessories: remote control and power supply
- Dimension: 15" w x 15" l x 19.25" h
- Bluetooth family: B503 B526 B515 BPS560 ,BPS565,RB506,RB505, New designs will come in soon. All these items can be paired together upto 100 pieces.
* Bluetooth 5's maximum range of 300 feet can be achieved with clear line-of-sight in outdoor settings. Wireless range will decrease in settings with walls and devices with signal interference. In addition, Bluetooth 5 is backward compatible with all older Bluetooth devices but the wireless connection range will be limited to the range specification of the older Bluetooth device. The connection range between a TIC's Bluetooth 5 device and a Bluetooth 4 device is typically between 20-50 feet. However, using an older Bluetooth device does not impact the connection range among speakers in a multi-speaker system.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
CAN THE 50 WATT AMP POWER 2 GS3 OR CAN IT BETTER HANDLE 2 GS5
Thank you for your questions.
RMS for GS3 is 100W, while GS5 is 50w. 50w Amplifier can power both of them, depend on how much bass you want. If you like more bass, GS3 will be the best choice ,if you have 100w per channel amplifier will be perfect. More questions, pls call me 1 626 8399018
CAN THE B503 TAIL HANDLE TWO GS5 OR TWO GS3
B503 has one builtin amplifier with 2*50w, one used for B503, has one tails for adding one more B03 or GS3 to make it stereo. If you add two, both of them only has one channel output.
If you like it, better to get one B515 with two tails for ONE pair GS 5 or two GS3 OR 2 B03.
can i connect more than one satellite speaker?
Like B503, has only tail, the original driver use one channel, the tail is for another channel.Better add only one to get stereo.Like B515 SUBWOOFER has two tails for another two channels.But if you get more than one, each B503 can get one satellite speaker.
How many inches can I bury in ground?
one inch from the top of the bottom.
ON THE B503 IF I ORDER 4 OF THEM AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE ONE THE TRANSMETER AND THE REST TO RECEIVE OR VICE VERSA? ALSO DO I NEED TO TURN EACH ONE OF MANUALLY OR DO THEY TURN OFF AFTER AWHILE WITH NO SIGNAL
You are right, you have to setup one as transformer, others as receiver. When you set them up, the system will remember it. You can just leave them on, when the signal comes in, the reveiver will work. When you use remote controller to turn them off, if you don't want them on. After you turn on again, the system will automatically connect to the transformer. It will not turn off without signal.