Compact water & dust-resistant audio amplifier with powerful sound and convenient wireless input options. Perfect to drive any pair of TIC's wired speakers (GS, TFS, ASP, or PAT).
AMP50 features TIC's new WifiStream multi-room music streaming platform. With WifiStream, you can play music just the way you like. One room, two rooms, all rooms. Indoor or outdoor. Different songs or all in sync. The choice is yours.
- TIC WifiStream or Muzo player multi-room music streaming platform (free iOS & Android app)
- Water & dust resistant all-aluminum cabinet (IP64)
- 2 x 50W RMS @ 8Ω
- Impedance range: 4-16Ω (tested to power up to four 8Ω loudspeakers)
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- 3 input modes: Wifi, Bluetooth, RCA
- Bluetooth v4.2 (>100ft wireless range)
- 2.4G Wifi
- Apple AirPlay compatible
- Bass & Treble EQ control
- Built-in power and overload protection
- Included: amplifier, 2 detachable antennas, power adapter/cord, instruction manual
* AMP-50 is tested to be compatible in 4Ω mode with our subwoofer (GS50/TFS50) operating in satellite modes with any pair of our wired speakers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am by no means an expert audiofile. Will this amp work with 2 - 8ohm speakers on one channel and two GS4 speakers wired as 4 ohm setups on the second channel?
Definitely you can connect like that . But this way, both your speakers and GS4 only can get one channel . Why not connect GS4 to LEFT AND RIGHT. And connect one 8 ohm speaker to LEFT, another one to RIGHT. This way, GS4 you can get stereo, and another pair 8 speakers can make stereo too .