WB3 is 8" In-Ground Wifi(AirPlay2)&Bluetooth5.0 Speaker, can Stream the music from TV, Projector,and other different music sources to your favorite speakers.
● Support WiFi 2.4G & 5G
● Support Bluetooth 5.0
● Support 24bit/44.1KHz~24bit/192KHz
● Support Airplay2, DLNA, iHeartRadio, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster,Qobuz, Deezer
● Support network multi-room
● Equipped with full frequency stereo output
●Has tail can connect with another regular Speaker , such as B03, GS3 or other 8ohm speaker
STREAMING MUSIC/MULTI-ROOM SETUP
iPhones or Other iOS Devices (compatible with AirPlay 2)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “Muzo Pod” app if it’s not connected to your wifi network already.
- Open any music/audio streaming app on your iOS device and pick a song, album, or playlist to play.
- From Now Playing screen (or iOS Control Center), tap on the AirPlay audio icon.
- In the following AirPlay window, choose as many as devices as desired to play in a mesh network.
For more AirPlay 2 help, please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202809#ios
Android Phones/Devices (alternative method for iOS devices)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices. Hold on "Wifi" button for 3--5 seconds, you will hear "Wifi Setup Mode", means that speaker is ready for connect to wifi.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “Muzo Pod” app if it’s not connected to wifi network already.
- From the Device List screen in the “Muzo Pod” app, drag desired devices onto the “main” device to create a mesh network group.
- Use remote control to change the input of the “main” device to Bluetooth. Connect your Android device to the “main” device via Bluetooth. When streaming from any music/audio app, all devices in the mesh network group will play together.
Note: You may also choose another input (HDMI, AUX, optical, and USB) in the “main” device and all devices in the mesh network group will play together from the selected input.
For iOS devices (with compatible iOS versions), we strongly recommend using AirPlay 2 directly instead of using the app for the optimal multi-room experience.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.