AMP88 offer you 2*50w output, with 6 inputs, you can Stream the music from TV, Projector,and other different music sources to your favorite speakers.
AMP88 can connect 2--4pieces GS3/GS5/B03/B06/ASP60/ASP90/ASP120/TFS5/TFS6/TFS10 or ceiling speakers
● WI-FI Setup ● Support WiFi 2.4G & 5G
● Support Bluetooth 5.0
● Support 24bit/44.1KHz~24bit/192KHz
● Support Airplay2, DLNA, iHeartRadio, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Qobuz, Deezer
● Support network multi-room
● Support optical fiber input
● Equipped with full frequency stereo output
STREAMING MUSIC/MULTI-ROOM SETUP
iPhones or Other iOS Devices (compatible with AirPlay 2)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices..If you could not connect it to wifi, just use remote control to press WIFI for 3--5second, you can hear "wifi setup mode", you will connect your amplifier to wifi easily.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “Muzo Pod” app if it’s not connected to your wifi network already.
- Open any music/audio streaming app on your iOS device and pick a song, album, or playlist to play.
- From Now Playing screen (or iOS Control Center), tap on the AirPlay audio icon.
- In the following AirPlay window, choose as many as devices as desired to play in a mesh network.
For more AirPlay 2 help, please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202809#ios
Android Phones/Devices (alternative method for iOS devices)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “Muzo Pod” app if it’s not connected to wifi network already.
- From the Device List screen in the “Muzo Pod” app, drag desired devices onto the “main” device to create a mesh network group.
- Use remote control to change the input of the “main” device to Bluetooth. Connect your Android device to the “main” device via Bluetooth. When streaming from any music/audio app, all devices in the mesh network group will play together.
Note: You may also choose another input (HDMI, AUX, optical, and USB) in the “main” device and all devices in the mesh network group will play together from the selected input.
For iOS devices (with compatible iOS versions), we strongly recommend using AirPlay 2 directly instead of using the app for the optimal multi-room experience.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you select between different inputs remotely? If I have it hooked up to my tv and my record player, how do I switch?
You can use app to change the inputs. (muzo pod)remotely.
If you hook up you TV by HDMI, you choose HDMI
If you hook up record player by aux, you can choose aux
Is there a user manual for this device? I can’t get the device to connect to TV through optical input. The antenna did arrive and Wi-Fi/Bluetooth working perfectly. However, TV sound is main function of the device for us. Want to make sure I’ve read through full user manual before calling again.
From TV, you can use fiber, audio in/out or HDMI, if you use HDMI, pls check there is one call HDMI ARC, only from this can get the signal.
More questions, pls don't hesitate to contact with me