NEW FOR 2019
The TIC BG50 Bluetooth Omnidirectional In-Ground Subwoofer is an easy-to-install 2.1 outdoor sound system. When paired with two additional loudspeakers (sold separately), the BG50 delivers 2*50W of dynamic sound to its massive 8" weather-resistant subwoofer and its two satellite output.
- 2*50W built-in internal amplifier with crossover and 2x satellite out
- Massive 8" weather-resistant subwoofer driver
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Wireless connection with your Bluetooth device (ie. smartphone, tablet, etc.) up to 100 foot in outdoor setting
- 2x satellite output speaker wire tails
- Can connect up to four 8Ω satellite loudspeakers (two per channel)
- Weatherproof ABS impact-resistant cabinetry
- 30-ft waterproof, bury-ready power supply included
* BG50 is compatible with most industry-standard 8Ω loudspeakers. For optimal performance and compatibility, we would recommend pairing the BG50 with our GS3 or B03 omni-directional speakers or any of our TFS series rock speakers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
HI FOR THE BG50 HOW DOES IT TURN ON AND OFF IS IT BY SWITCH OR DOES IT TURN ON WHEN CONNECTED TO BT AND OFF WHEN DISCONECTED WHEN BT IS OFF
It has power button, when power on is red, when connected to BT, the light will turn into blue.Thanks
Will this work with the BPS560?
Sorry no. BPS560 is bluetooth 5.0, BG50 is bluetooth v4.2 subwoofer. They could not synchronize together. BPS560 can synchronize with all TIC bluetooth 5.0 speaker, such as B503. They can synchronize 100+ speakers, up to 300feet from main speaker to secondary speakers .Thanks