B50 is a new addition to TIC's renowned omni-subwoofer family. With a new down-facing design and an upgraded subwoofer driver, the B50 offers unparalleled weather protection while maintaining the strong audio performance our customers have cherished for over 30 years.
In-ground or surface-mount outdoor 360° omni-directional passive subwoofer system
- Down-facing 8" passive subwoofer driver
- 360º omni-directional sound
- Stereo satellite speaker capability with built-in passive crossover system
- Power handling: 125W RMS / 250W Peak
- Impedance: 8Ω/channel (standard); 4Ω/channel (w/ satellites)
- Optional SP70vTA external switchable 70v system
- Weatherproof ABS impact-resistant cabinetry
- 2 x double-insulated 3.3FT/1M 14/2 output audio cable tails
- 1 x double-insulated 3.3FT/1M 18/4 input audio cable tail
- Includes 2 weatherproof cable connector (SPC-CN1)
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 200Hz (Crossover @ <200Hz)
- Unobtrusive shrub green finish
- Ideal for commercial or residential installation
Note: As a passive (not active) subwoofer, the B50 requires an amplifier and does not accept a single LFE (Low Frequency Effect) line as an input. With a built-in passive crossover, the B50 is designed to accept standard full-range stereo inputs and will automatically separate the different bands of audio frequency. B50 is compatible with both standard amplifier or subwoofer amplifier. Using a dedicated subwoofer amplifier will enhance the audio performance but drop the satellite output capability. While it is possible to connect DVC speakers (ie. GS4 and TFS12) to GS50, we strongly recommend using standard 8Ω speakers (ie. B03,B13,GS3, GS5, TFS5, TFS6, etc.) as satellite speakers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will you have a bluetooth 8" powered sub to compliment the B503 series of speakers coming out soon? I just purchased a pair of B503 speakers and realized you don't have a sub other than the passive ones. I don't want to add an amplifier since I don't need it for the B503 speakers. Thanks.
Pls don't get BG50, this one is bluetooth4.2, is not compatiable with B503, bluetooth5.0, we are working on the bluetooth 5.0 subwoofer, will come in by end of May. At that time, you can do it .