A passive omni-directional rock subwoofer speaker to fill your garden with 360° bass sound
- 8" subwoofer driver
- 360º omni-directional sound
- Power handling: 125W RMS / 250W Peak
- Stereo satellite speaker capability with built-in passive crossover system
- Impedance: 8Ω/input (standard mode) or 4Ω/input (satellites mode)
- Weather resistant silicone-sealed composite cabinetry with frontal drainage system
- Baseplate mount waterproof cable connector
- 1 x 4-core input speaker tail
- 2 x 2-core satellite output speaker tails
- Frequency response: 25Hz - 200Hz (crossover @ 200Hz)
- Ideal for commercial or residential installation
- Natural Rock finish in 3-colors options: Canyon (CN), Slate (SL) or White Granite (WG)
Note: As a passive (not active) subwoofer, the TFS50 requires an amplifier and does not accept a single LFE (Low Frequency Effect) line as an input. With a built-in passive crossover, the TFS50 is designed to accept standard stereo inputs and will automatically separate the different bands of audio frequency. TFS50 is compatible with both standard amplifier or subwoofer amplifier. Using a dedicated subwoofer amplifier will enhance the audio performance but drop the satellite output capability. While it is possible to connect DVC speakers (ie. GS4 and TFS12) to TFS50, we strongly recommend using standard 8Ω speakers (ie. GS3, GS5, TFS5, TFS6, etc.) as satellite speakers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.