The B520 is part of TIC's new Bluetooth 5.0 family of multi-speaker audio solution. It is upgraded version of B515, Compared to Bluetooth 4, our new Bluetooth 5 chipset offers significantly range improvement, up to 4x the distance (vs. 4.0) and increased audio quality due to speed & bandwidth enhancement. Best of all, you can easily connect up to 100 compatible TIC Bluetooth 5 devices to create a massive multi-speaker sound system.
- Single active omnidirectional in-ground Subwoofer
- Built-in 100W +2*50w power amplifier
- Extra 2 tails for 2 any 8ohm satellite speakers to get stereo,such as B03,B06,GS3,GS5,TFS5,TFS6,TFS10,TFS25 etc.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wireless distance up to 300 feet*
- Can connect and play in sync with up to 100+ compatible TIC Bluetooth 5.0 devices
- Down-facing 8" passive subwoofer driver
- 360º omni-directional sound
- Stereo satellite speaker capability with built-in passive crossover system
- Weatherproof ABS impact-resistant cabinetry
- 2 x double-insulated 3.3FT/1M 14/2 output audio cable tails
- Includes 2 weatherproof cable connector (SPC-CN1)
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 200Hz (Crossover @ <200Hz)
- Unobtrusive shrub green finish
- Ideal for commercial or residential installation30-ft waterproof, bury-ready power supply
- Bluetooth wireless input only (no wired input)
- Included accessories: remote control and power supply
- Dimension: 15" w x 15" l x 19.25" h
- Bluetooth family: B503 B526 B515 B520 BPS560, BPS565,RB506,RB505, New designs will come in soon. All these items can be paired together upto 100 pieces.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
how do you adjust the treble and the base
there is button in the box, you can press it and adjust it .Thanks
What is the difference between the b520 and the b515? More power?
B520 has 2.1 channel, 100w for subwoofer, 2x50w for satellite speakers. While B515 has 2x50w, and crossover board builtin. B520 has better bass.
How do I pair it. Did not come with instructions manual. No remote
Double click BT, you can connect to bluetooth.