The B503 is part of TIC's new Bluetooth 5 family of multi-speaker audio solution. Compared to Bluetooth 4, our new Bluetooth 5 chipset offers significantly range improvement, up to 4x the distance (vs. 4.0) and increased audio quality due to speed & bandwidth enhancement. Best of all, you can easily connect up to 100 compatible TIC Bluetooth 5 devices to create a massive multi-speaker sound system.
- Single active omnidirectional in-ground speaker
- Built-in 80W power amplifier
- Powerful coaxial 2-way speaker design (8" woofer and 2" tweeter)
- Bluetooth 5
- Wireless distance up to 300 feet*
- Can connect and play in sync with up to 100+ compatible TIC Bluetooth 5 devices
- 360° omnidirectional sound
- In-ground or surface-mount installation
- Best-in-class weather and impact-resistant exterior design
- 30-ft waterproof, bury-ready power supply
- Bluetooth wireless input only (no wired input)
- Included accessories: remote control and power supply
- Dimension: 15" w x 15" l x 19.25" h
* Bluetooth 5's maximum range of 300 feet can be achieved with clear line-of-sight in outdoor settings. Wireless range will decrease in settings with walls and devices with signal interference. In addition, Bluetooth 5 is backward compatible with all older Bluetooth devices but the wireless connection range will be limited to the range specification of the older Bluetooth device. The connection range between a TIC's Bluetooth 5 device and a Bluetooth 4 device is typically between 20-50 feet. However, using an older Bluetooth device does not impact the connection range among speakers in a multi-speaker system.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
ON THE B503 IF I ORDER 4 OF THEM AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE ONE THE TRANSMETER AND THE REST TO RECEIVE OR VICE VERSA? ALSO DO I NEED TO TURN EACH ONE OF MANUALLY OR DO THEY TURN OFF AFTER AWHILE WITH NO SIGNAL
You are right, you have to setup one as transformer, others as receiver. When you set them up, the system will remember it. You can just leave them on, when the signal comes in, the reveiver will work. When you use remote controller to turn them off, if you don't want them on. After you turn on again, the system will automatically connect to the transformer. It will not turn off without signal.